I wish to state my objection to the discontinuation of the above titled ice cream.Of the range now offered it was the only one that provided great flavour and explosions of extra taste and texture.

We have tried some of the others similar in nature, such as the Salted caramel and hazelenuts in which the flavour is not as rich and distinct and the hazel nuts are soft in texture and feel stale. Honeycomb and butterscotch fail to taste distinctly and the texture is too smooth lacking differentiation. We used to buy the above titled ice cream at Sally's IGA at Blairgowrie, 3942, and found it to be a favourite of many of our friends. We have no interest in purchasing any of the remaining listed ice cream flavours.

I would that you reconsider the decision to discontinue the flavour concerned.Robin McBride (robina.mcbride@bigpond.com)

This reviewer shared experience about "discontinuation of product" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sara Lee Deli. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sara Lee Deli.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Sara Lee Deli to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sara Lee Deli?

Comments

I also agree with original post. The other flavours seam like cheap imitations.

Please reconsider this discontinuation of caramel peanut brittle icecream.

I agree and so does most people I talk to. The other flavours are no way as good, every other company has the same flavours, Sara Lee, Please bring back the Caramel Peanut Brittle.