I have been using your multigrain Delightful and I really like it. I bought a loaf a couple of days ago and half way in the loaf was holes in the bread, I am very concerned that maybe a bug or something could have eaten through it.....picture attached...two of the slices were starting to get holes

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sara Lee Deli and uploaded a picture. He best about sara lee deli multigrain bread from Sara Lee Deli was sara lee delightful multigrain bread. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sara Lee Deli.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Sara Lee Deli to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sara Lee Deli?

Comments

West Chester Township, Ohio, United States #1352987

I love this bread but I too have experienced the "holes".It is becoming more frequent and the holes seem to be getting bigger.

My latest purchase I could only use about half of the loaf.

It would be different if this bread was fifty cents a loaf, but it is too expensive to only have use of half of it.I hope they fix this problem!

Peyton, Colorado, United States #1264083

Air bubble from when the bread was being made.Due to the gas build up from the yeast.

I just got a loaf with the same thing.Hole was half the size of the slice!